Please note that this is a 2 days course. The second day is scheduled for Thursday 5 March 2020.
This is one of our most popular courses and is ideal for staff new to subject leadership or those who want to develop their present role.
The role of Computing Subject Leader can be very demanding and it is important that this is clearly defi ned in each school.
The course content will be very hands on and include:
• Ensuring the delivery and progression of a comprehensive Computing Curriculum through the Bradford Computing Scheme of Work Framework.
• Exploring all areas of the Computing Curriculum not just the Computer Science strand.
• Making informed strategic decisions to ensure there is an effective and sustainable process to procuring Edtech resources and maximising the use of existing technology.
• Providing appropriate staff CPD.
• Supporting the whole school (e)Safeguarding agenda and Online Safety Curriculum.
• Ensuring the effective use of technologies across the curriculum to raise attainment and engagement.
This two day course will address all the points above, enable you to clarify your role as subject lead and provide you with a range of skills, knowledge and resources to successfully fill the role of Computing Subject Leader at your school.